Tuesday 17 April 2012

And so it begins...

Hi my name is Ben. I have been obsessed with Computers ever since I was a little kid. My parents finally caved in during the (Australian) summer of 1987 and bought the family an Amiga 500. 


And I've been mucking around with computers ever since.


Over the last few years I have found myself working in the IT (Information Technology) industry. I currently work as an IT Support Officer for an internal company IT Helpdesk, and am studying and working towards becoming a Network Administrator.


This Blog is dedicated to that journey. A place for me to post, blog, rant and link content relative to that journey and for my own personal reference (and hopefully for others as well).
So Bureaucrat meaning Administrator and Linkage meaning Network.


So here I am, the self proclaimed Bureaucrat of Linkage....

No comments:

Post a Comment